Fastener Components: Axilok
Axilok Key Details
The innovative design of the Axilok Unitized Wheel Bearing Nut System has been the industry standard in the Truck and Trailer industry for over 20 years.
The benefits of the Axilok system over traditional jam nut solutions are:
• Easily adjustable, one-piece assembly for increased speed, accuracy and repeatability
• Uses locking clips to maintain joint security and ensure proper end-play
• Significantly reduces the time required for wheel bearing adjustment
• Delivers accurate results in the process
• Reduced installation time, half compared to old style 3-piece systems
The Axilok is a unitized part consisting of nut body, two locking clips and a retainer cage and easily installs with a standard, six-sided socket. Axilok can be applied on Steer, Drive, Trailer, and Auxiliary Axles.
Click here to download the NEW detailed Axilok Installation Instructions
Please feel free to contact us to discuss adding Axilok nuts to your next Truck or Trailer model
Please click here information about our latest Wheel Bearing Nut Fastening System – Integralok.