Linkage and Suspension Components: PogoStik® and HiPerStik®
PogoStik® and HiPerStik® Key Details
The PogoStik is an innovative, high-value suspension linkage designed to replace double ball joints in automotive suspension systems. The HiPerStik is our high-performance variant.
• Simple, three-piece design
• Stiffness up to 5 kN/mm
• Light-weight design
• Reduction of assembly costs
• Reduction of warranty costs
• Available in different lengths
• Compliance and stiffness adjustable via preload and grommet material
• All advantages of the PogoStik® design
• Stiffness up to 7 kN/mm
• Bending moments due to angularity are reduced
Our PogoStik® and HiPerStik® Linkages embody the spirit of our MFCS motto Formed Through IngenuityTM.
Interested in ordering? Please call our sales department now at (248) 853-2525. Contact us to discuss how we can apply the PogoStik® or the HiPerStik® to your next automotive suspension program.
Bitte klicken Sie hier um diese Seite auf Deutsch zu lesen
Lead Production Location